Come and join us for our 4th VR Meetup in collaboration with FABLAB Brussel!
So please confirm your RSPV as the spots are limited. You do not need to bring a VR headset but YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR LAPTOP AND A POWER PLUG or the hardware you are working with.
Doors closed at 18:59 so if you want to come make sure to arrive before 19:00.
18:00 : Welcome and presentation of the Media LAB by Ann Peeters
18:05: Presentation of the VR.LAB with announcement of VR mini-challenges : Fabien and Mohamed
18:10 : Introduction of the WebVR workshop and giving instructions to begin Fabien | Introduction of hardware projects by Mohamed
18:15 : Workshops start
• 1> introduction to 3D on the web (ThreeJS, TweenJS, etc)
• 2> from 3D to VR (webVR boilerplate, stereoeffect)
• 3> webVR specific interactions (look to activate, raycasting)
• 4> collaboration (websockets)
• 5> going further (good practices in UX, custom made solutions, community, etc)
Hardware thinkering :
• Vico VR : implement the Unity SDK in a scene try to make the game “A Hole in the Wall !
• RevolVR Mini: try to make the Saloon demo into a Vr version using RevolVr Device !
• VR Motion : Prototype project for locomotion in VR.
• OCULUS DK2 : Demo that show you possibility application in VR using different input device.
So participant can choose on wich project to work and then make group to begin hacking.
And off course you can experiment what you want using our material and show us what you did !
Razer hydra (1x), Oculus Dk2 (2x), Cardboard, Lakento HeadSet , joystick pc and mobile, Kinect 360, arduino.
20:30 : Test webVR demos users built.
21:00 : Test our hacking app and games !
Contact : 0487/37-45-41 (mohamed)