Friday, 18 Mar 2016 7:00 PM
Honing Complex – Smeltkroes
We’ll have a few talks and a lot of opportunity to meet and get to know your fellow VRealists.
Mina C. Johnson, PhD
[ Embodied Games, Associate Professor Radboud University Nijmegen]
“Mixed and Virtual Reality for Education”
Fablab Nijmegen and VR
An update on the creation of the Xspherion, a real life virtual reality flightsimulator measuring 6.5 meters in height
After the talks there will be time to immersive yourself in one of the VR installations we have prepared.
You are welcome to bring your own VR installation or demo you would like to show. Get in touch so we can make arrangements for you.
Update 18-3 13:00 Directions and last minute info
• The event will be held in the ‘Smeltkroes‘ a part of the Honig complex.
• The entrance to the Smeltkroes is exactly indicated by Google maps, just click the link at the location part.
• We’ll put up Meetup signs on the door and inside to direct you to correct place within the Smeltkroes.
• We’ll probably have to close the doors after we have started preventing unwanted visitors entering the building. In case you arrive late and find the door closed: I’ll leave my phone number will be on the sign on the door.
• The Honig complex will probably be very busy since the Oddstream festival is also kicking off tonight.
• If are going to attend but haven’t RSVP’d yet, please do so. We don’t want to run out of drinks before the Meetup ends 😉
• Bring your business card, Bump app or any other means which helps keeping in touch.
Looking forward seeing you all tonight!
Commentaar op dit bericht is uitgeschakeld