Finally another VR010 meetup, but this time it’s even bigger and we even got AR! Together with Venture Café Rotterdam we organize an awesome full evening of VR for everyone. Zombies, curing diseases and much much more. Are you ready?!
What can you expect?
– Interesting talks about VR/AR.
– Demo’s to experience VR/AR.
– Meet the enthusiastic VR/AR community of the Rotterdam area.
– Awesome opportunity to do some VR/AR networking.
– Get inspired by VR/AR enthusiasts.
What’s the schedule?
– Starts at: 16:00, ends at: 20:00
– Talks will be starting at: 18:00 and end at 19:00.
Who’s talking or demoing?
– Vertigo Games, talk about VR, Arizona Sunshine and Skyworlds development.
– Twnkls, talk about and demo AR projects done for IKEA, WEMO and more.
– ArtiShock, talk about and demo AR projects for pratical cases, market insights and trends.
– Microsoft, talk about Windows Mixes Reality 101 and demo 2 headsets.
– VR4Play, demo Oculus Rift roomscale tracking.
– Tiled Media, demo GearVR and their high efficient 360 video solutions.
How can I sign up?
Sign up using this meetup page so we know how many people we can expect. You can always walk in, try out demo’s, have a chat or a drink. For the break out sessions you need a free ticket to attend.
Tickets break out sessions (free)
(18:00/18:30 ) (AR)
TWNKLS – How AR changes the way we compete
Microsoft – Windows Mixes Reality 101
Vertigo Games – Lessons learned from Skyworlds & Arizona Sunshine
ArtiShock -Shaking the Augmented Reality case
How to get there?
Venture Cafe is located inside the Groothandelsgebouw which is next to Rotterdam Central Station. It’s a perfect location when you’re joining straight after work as the travel time from the station to the building is less then 5 min walk included getting on the right floor.
Exact details: Stationsplein 45, 3013 AK, Rotterdam, 4th floor Groothandelsgebouw. If you don’t know how to get there, ask the people at the reception downstairs.
Got any questions?
Leave a message or contact me directly using meetup.
Nathan van Hulst