Saturday, 08 Oct 2016 10:00 AM
In this course, you’ll discover the key concepts of VR, how to build a scene, how to interact with it personally or in group, how to dynamically generate content and lots more. You will gradually learn the principles and the technical framework to transform your idea into a proper VR experience. From game to presentation, from solo- to social experience or artistic installation: it’s full of potential uses. You’ll learn the initial steps to initiate your own experimental and explorative project in a nice ambient, collaborative and interactive environment.
– the stereo effect
– fundamental rules of VR-scene design
– Aframe as a sensible and emerging framework
– loading your own 3D assets
– sharing your VR experience with the outside world
– WebVR as a perfect entry to VR, not only being the first step
This course is for:
Beginner – Intermediate
Beginner in VR itself, intermediate in programming skills.
Know how to make a loop and use conditional statements.
Fabien Benetou (Who’s this?)
Full weekend: 8/9 oct 2016 (sat/sun 10h-17h)
* 185€ (for employed & financially healthy people)
* 135€ (for financially insecured: artists, students, job seekers,…)
For this reduction to apply, please provide a document to sustain your status (student card, unemployment document,…) Location:
At Icon-Brussels – Creative District Offices
Rue Colonel Bourg 122 – 3th floor
Working laptop with its charger & working smartphone with its charger.
Commentaar op dit bericht is uitgeschakeld