Wednesday, 13 Jun 2018 7:30 PM
Summer Basecamp #2 || Masterclass: “Storytelling and directing in VR” w/ Ricardo Laganaro
– Organized by XRBASE and VRDAYS
Host: Doede Holtkamp (VRDAYS)
Location: Clubhouse, building 027E, ground floor.
Caipirinhas for welcome drinks (free)
Food and drinks (purchase)
Register through https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/tickets-storytelling-and-directing-in-vr-invites-ricardo-laganaro-46402156098
As a VRNL member you can get 50 % discount by using the code: INVITE
Ricardo Laganaro – Biography
* Chief StoryTelling Officer at ARVORE, RICARDO LAGANARO is considered one of the most innovative VR directors in the world.
* Directed the VR-doc “Step to the Line”, which premiered at the Tribeca Festival 2017 and was selected for FoST, Sheffield Doc/ Fest amongst over 20 festivals globally. Time Magazine declared this piece as one of the five best contents in mobile VR.
* Full dome experience for Calatrava’s Museum of Tomorrow in Rio
* Directed 360º music videos and advertising projects that together have over 60 million views on the web
* Official Selection by Oculus to the program ‘VR For Good’
Due to his uniquely disruptive work, Ricardo was chosen as one of the opening speakers for the Global People’s Summit during the UN General Assembly in September 2017.
Commentaar op dit bericht is uitgeschakeld