Thursday, 18 Apr 2019 5:00 PM
WebXR NL and VR010 will join forces to give you the opportunity to learn more about WebXR.
Some people might ask, is VR or AR even possible on the web? Well this evening is all about this topic. Want to know what WebXR is, want to get started? Join us and see how others are using WebXR at the moment and what you can do with it.
What can you expect?
– Interesting talks about WebXR (VR and AR on the web).
– Demo’s to experience WebXR for yourself.
– Developers that work with WebXR to give you a kickstart.
– Meet the enthusiastic WebXR NL community.
– Awesome opportunity to do some networking.
– Get inspired by ethusiasts.
What’s the schedule?
– Gathering at 17:00 (drink incl.)
– Moving to 7th floor at 17:45
– Talks start at 18:00 until 19:30
– Hackathon from 19:30 until 20:00
– Demo’s will be at: 17:00 until 20:00
– Hackaton continued and after talk ground floor at Café Engels 20:00/22:00
Sessions of the evening will be:
Timmy Kokke – Virtual Reality on the Web
Ruben van der Leun – WebVR Bluetooth and Canvas and Gamepads
Fabien Benetou – WebXR on Magic Leap
Fabien Benetou – Magic Leap Hackathon!
The opportunity to bring and test something you made on the Magic Leap. The time and space is limited but together with others you can create something and test it out to see how Magic Leap actually works.
When Venture Café closes, we’re going to another place in the building to continue.
How to get started?
What to bring?
– your own laptop
– a small example you made to test it yourself
– actually see your own example on the Magic Leap
How can I sign up?
Sign up using this meetup page so we know how many people we can expect. You can always walk in, try out demo’s, have a chat or a drink. Seats for talks are limited and is on: comes first, served first basis.
VR010 Meetup evening are open to anyone. We’re always looking for members to join and people to demo or talk about something. If you’ve got something to show or want to talk about something? Make sure you contact me and we make it happen!
Got any questions?
Leave a message or contact me directly using meetup.
About WebXR NL
If you want to know more about our friend at WebXR NL? Make sure you check out there Meetup page and sign up for future events!
Nathan van Hulst
Commentaar op dit bericht is uitgeschakeld