Livestream of the intro/keynotes/pitches:Â
This summer we want to unite the European Virtual Reality community so we can inspire each other, share experiences and give VR and content creation a boost throughout Europe!Â The (local) VR meetup organizers are united and combine forces in theÂ VREURÂ meetup page, to work together and bring you awesome Euro-meetups!
The idea is to do 3(!) European meetups in the summer of 2015.
– 26th of June: the preEuro meetup in Paris.
– 7th of August: the BIG(!) European meetup at Gamescom in Cologne.
– Beginning of October: the postEuro meetup in Brussels.Â
So at the end of this month we will kick-off with the preEuro meetup in Paris. There will be 2 keynotes, plus time for each demoer to give a demo pitch to all participants and to the guys of NUMA start-up accelerator. Let us know if you want to give a demo at this meetup!
17:45 – 18:15 – Sign-in! Â Â
18:15 – 18:30 – Introduction by NUMA and DaanKip
18:30 – 18:45 – Keynote by Sebastien Kuntz: “multi-user VR applications for professionals”.
18:45 – 19:00 – Keynote by Andrew Curtis:Â Â â€œI felt a little sick but it was awesome!â€
19:00 – 19:30 – 2-3 minute demo pitch for all demoers Â
19.30 – 21:30 – Demo time Â
21:30 – ???? – Drinks@numa barÂ
Confirmed demo desks:
– live 360 3D video from videostitchÂ (FR)
– cocktail shooter demo from Antoine (FR)
– first try from Dony (FR)
– demo from Michael from HomidoÂ (FR)
– paint42 from Bart (NL)
– demos from the Virtual DutchmenÂ (NL) Â
– demo from 3D Rudder (FR)
– demo from Big Bad Wolf (BE)
– demo from Ian Bialistok from VR-connection (FR)
– Mimesys and Surgevry from RÃ©mi Rousseau (FR)
– DMZ: Memories of a no man’s land from Auxietre Balthazar from The Innerspace Team (FR)
– Birdy King Land from from Backlight Studio (FR)
NUMA start-up accelerator
We know it’s only a few weeks to this meetup, but hope many of you guys can make it to the kick-off of uniting the European community!
Daan (the Netherlands)
Aron, Dominic & Philip (Germany)
Aksel & Sebastien (France)