Come and join us for our 6th VR Meetup at ICAB.
This is going to be the biggest VR Meetup yet in Belgium.
We are now organizing our meetup under the banner of EUVR.ORG. Same as always: great demos and great speakers.
Here is the agenda:
18h30: Opening with demos
20h15: Networking and demos
22h00: End of the event and closing
• Nucleus VR – Alexander Bolton et N. Fleurent (France)
• Pixelkontor – Markus Prenneis (Germany)
“Virtual Reality Suite”. A VR player AND editor to build VR presentations without programming skills!
• Synthesis Universe – Olivier JT (France)
• Beloola – Vincent Munoz (France)
Introduction to WebVR with Beloola.
Beloola is the first fully web-based immersive platform to connect like-minded people anywhere and anytime they want.
• Nucleus VR (France): http://nucleusvr.net/en
• Funda (Nederlands) : www.funda.nl
The demo is doing virtual visits to houses for sale in The Netherlands. Samir Boulema is a software developer at Funda, which is the largest online real estate website in the country.
• Nozon (Belgium): http://www.nozon.com/
• Vigo (Belgium) “La machine à voyage dans le temps” http://www.vigo-universal.com/
• Andrew Curtis (Belgium)
• Jeroen Verschuren
• Lab 4242 (Nederlands) : http://lab4242.nl/
Full body tracking soccer training experiment by Bart Burckhart + Ruben van der Leun
• Tobias Rosenberger (Germany) : audiovisual VR production on the Rift, which was a pre-study for a Live Performance. You can see an impression on Vimeo (but should experience it in VR): https://vimeo.com/122070094
• Synthesis Universe (France)
• Beloola (France) – http://www.beloola.com
• The Yondr (Belgium) http://www.theyondr.com
• Ouat! http://www.ouat.eu/live-science
• Immersia (Belgium) www.immersiafilms.com
Make sure you come!!!